PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT
Privilege Southampton S.à r.l., their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Privilege Southampton S.à r.l. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans and contained here, measurements of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for representation purposes only as defined by RICS Code of Measuring Practice and should not be used as such by any prospective purchaser. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Privilege Southampton S.à r.l. and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given.
We will not disclose to any third party any client personal data without your express authority to do so.
We may receive and retain documentary proof required by the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and can disclose it to any Government authority that is legally entitled to request it. For the purposes of this clause only, you release us from our obligations under Clause 1.0 above.
As part of our Money Laundering procedures we will carry our risk analysis identification checks on business customers as also required by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
Examples of acceptable proof of identity documentation are listed below.
Please provide if an individual:
- A copy of your passport or driving licence together with a recent utility bill or bank statement; or
- Confirmation from your solicitors of your identity and home address
Please provide if a company:
- Confirmation of certificate of incorporation
- Latest audited accounts
- Your status within the company
Please provide if a Trust:
- Constitutional documents established in the Trust
- Verification of the identity of those who have control of the funds
We may occasionally use your contact details to inform you of property updates, client seminars, and the like. If you do not wish to receive such information, please advise us, by writing to the Data Protection Officer at our Luxembourg address.
Company Name: Privilege Southampton S.à r.l.
Luxembourg Trade and Companies Registry Number: B.202917
Registered Office: 12 rue Guillaume Schneider, L-2522 Luxembourg